Monday, February 25, 2013

4 Quirky Things From France

1. Electronic Price Tags


I know, this is the least exciting, and it's not like France necessarily discovered these.
But why don't we have these already? 
I mean, with a push of a button prices can be switched, and we don't have to have employees spending hours changing tags and messing with plastic or stickers as much. 
I know it's only a drop in the bucket, but it also helps reduce the paper waste with those paper price tags.





2. Crustless Bread! 






 I don't really need to say a lot about this but it's basically my childhood dream come true.














3. Colored, Patterned Toilet Paper and...Chemistry?

 Yep, Chemistry.


I wasn't quite sure what to think when I found this in my bathroom, but I know a couple of people who would probably have hours of entertainment with this...


Who needs a smartphone when you can read chemical formulas for hours on end?...



















4. In France, when Juice gets cold it puts on a hat...

This doesn't actually happen. But this brand decided to give some of it's beverage their own little hats...ad-or-ab-le!

Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment